Tuesday 4 September 2018

More boards coming mid Sep.

Hi Folks.
Due to demand, I have ordered more RaduinoI2C boards and Audio Breakout boards.

Also new online ordering request form. See the Ordering page.

Also I have ordered 10 Prototypes of the 5 band LPF board, intended to help with harmonics. I will assemble and test this along with a others also helping test. If it makes a noticeable difference, ill make more available. If you have a spectrum analyzer  and are wanting to test a LFP board, let me know...



73 Nick VK4PP

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nik if you are still in need of volunteers to construct and test the LPF board, please let me know. g4jmm2006@gmail.com . Unfortunately I am on the other side of the planet, but willing to assist. I have HP/Agilent 8591C Spectrum Analyser to 1.8GHz. (uBITX v4 s/n 1318)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, if you are still looking for volunteers, I have a v3 uBitx and a Rigol DSA832 spectrum analyzer. I can test it, also if you have the 45MHz filter board, I can test this too. 73

    ReplyDelete