Wednesday 10 October 2018

Low boards and new adventures.

Hi Folks.
I am running low on the VK4PP uBitx add-on boards. only about 30 left of most:


RaduinoI2CAM BCI FilterCW FilterND6T AGCAudio Breakout45mhz IF Filter
Avail30165272648309

After these are gone I wont do another run for a while. I am moving my attention to learning CW and actually operating these QPR radios. I will still tinker, and if something cool comes up maybe I'll do a run of boards.

As the jury is still out about the uBitx LPF, I am holding off on these. if it comes to fruition that a new board is indeed a good fix, I will do a limited run of 4/5 section LPF boards.

73 Nick VK4PP

1 comment:

  1. Nick, I am interested in your PA mods for the Ubitx. The thread by you, Dr. Schmidt, and John (passionfruit88) looked like great improvements to the radio, especially for areas ravaged by natural disasters. Did you continue the power mod with the RD16HHF1 ?? Is the power mod finalized? Thanks for your great work on this. Congratulations on your Extra license!

    ReplyDelete